First Blog Post!

 Hi, this is my first blog! 

    My name is LenaMarie. I was born and raised in three main places in Alaska, Anchorage, Barrow, and Sitka. I just graduated from Ilisagvik College in April of this year with two degrees. I moved up to Fairbanks in May to work at RAHI as a TC. After the program ended in July my husband and I got married and I started working Claire's. I have two younger bothers and a younger sister that I am extremely proud of. 

    I love all different types from art. My top four favorite genres of art would be digital drawing, spoken word, tattoos, and sewing. I have been doing digital art for about two year. I use to write poetry all through high school and some of college. I have four tattoos, that mean a lot me. I have a been to many art museum all over the US. I did not really start enjoying them till I was a junior in high school and went to the art museum on the Yale campus. 

    The link below is to the digital drawing that I have done.

Lena's Digital Art

    Below is am image of a watercolor tattoo that I find appealing. 



Comments

  1. I love your use of shapes in your digital art. Have you had a chance to catch the show at the Bear gallery at the Pioneering Park?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. No I haven't been to the bear gallery at pioneering park but I have been to other parts of it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Analysis - Sarah Kay & Phil Kaye - When Love Arrives